The Download Link has been successfully sent to your Mobile Number. Please Download the App.
Sab Ki Apni Apni Kahaniya Hoti Hai, Kisi ki puri.... Kisi Ki Adhuri.....!!!!!!!!
For my future memories feed:
Today is Friday, May 1st 2020.
- Irrfan Khan left us day before yesterday and Rishi Kapoor yesterday.
- We are at 40 days of social isolation.
- One US dollar is 76 indian rupees.
- Schools have been closed since mid March and are teaching remotely on-line. This will continue for the rest of the school year.
- There are lines / tapes inside the stores to keep people 6 feet apart.
- Parks, beaches and walk-in places are not accessible to the public.
- All sports competitions have been cancelled.
- All festivals and entertainment events have been banned.
- Weddings, family celebrations and birthdays have been cancelled. Funerals limited to immediate cohabitants.
- Young kids can’t understand why they can see grandparents & other extended family and friends only on a screen.
- Hugs and kisses are not given.
- Places of worship are closed.
- We have to stay away from each other more than a meter.
- Shortage of masks and gloves in hospitals.
- People are required to wear masks at all places.
- Shops are only open from 7 am to 6 pm.
- almost all countries have closed their borders.
- Every city has been divided into tiny zones & an instant fine issued for crossing the zone without a valid reason. (Transport workers, Essential services, etc)
- No one is travelling for leisure. Airports empty. Tourism has the worst crisis in history.
Why do I post this?
Next year & then every year after, this status will appear in my Facebook memories feed. And it will be an annual reminder that life is precious & that nothing should be taken for granted. We are where we are with what we have. Let's be grateful.
This text is anonymous, it's not mine, but I copied because I want to remember it too.
Stay safe and healthy...!
I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality… I wanted to quit my life.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.
“God”, I said. “Can you give me one good reason not to quit?”
His answer surprised me…
“Look around”, He said. “Do you see the fern and the bamboo?”
“Yes”, I replied.
When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them.
I gave them light. I gave them water.
The fern quickly grew from the earth.
Its brilliant green covered the floor.
Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed.
But I did not quit on the bamboo.
In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.
And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed.
But I did not quit on the bamboo.
“In the third year, there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit. In the fourth year, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. “I would not quit.” He said. “Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth.
Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant… But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.
It had spent the five years growing roots.
Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive.
I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle.”
He said to me. “Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots.”
“I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you. ” Don’t compare yourself to others ..” He said. ” The bamboo had a different purpose than the fern … Yet, they both make the forest beautiful.”
Your time will come, ” God said to me. ” You will rise high! ” How high should I rise?” I asked.
How high will the bamboo rise?” He asked in return.
“As high as it can? ” I questioned.
” Yes. ” He said, “Give me glory by rising as high as you can. “
I left the forest and bring back this story.
I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you.
He will never give up on you.
Never regret a day in your life.
Good days give you happiness
Bad days give you experiences;
Both are essential to life.
A happy and meaningful life requires our continuous input and creativity. It does not happen by chance. It happens because of our choices and actions. And each day we are given new opportunities to choose and act and, in doing so, we create our own unique journey.” Keep going…
Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong, Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you humble , Success keeps You Glowing, but Only God keeps You Going!
“Values are like fingerprints. Nobodies are the same but you leave them all over everything you do.”
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your #values are.
एक पहली मुलाकात.....
जिसमे लफ्ज तो नही होते फिर भी नजरो ही नजरो में सब कुछ बयाँ हो जाता है।
વાયરસ નથી ફરતો માણસ
એને ફેરવે છે આપણે ફરવાનું બંધ કરીએ તો જ
વાયરસનું ફરવાનું બંધ થશે
આ જ સત્ય છે
Continue login with
Get a link to download app
Copyright © 2020, Matrubharti Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.