English Questions videos by JIRARA Watch Free

Published On : 23-May-2021 05:41pm


Please watch the video below.

If this is true then, in my personal view, when the things settle down a bit to some normalcy, all the other countries affected should make a very strong appeal to UNO (In New York, USA) to file a suit against the offending big country in the International Court, and if proved guilty, it should be asked to pay compensation to all those affected countries. This is the least we can do for the citizens of these countries.